ilikable 2 Pack Suction Hook Shower Clear Bathroom Vacuum Suction Cup Hooks Razor Holder for Bathroom Bath Towel Loofah Sponge
- Double Shower Hooks: 2-hooks design provides you maximum convenience, possible to keep your bath brush, loofah sponge and razor all together. Wider than normal hooks, ilikable hooks make your stuff perfectly stay on it.
- Power Lock Suction: Diameter of the suction cup is 2.75 inch. Great size ensures strong adsorption.
- High Quality: Made of super strong, high impact clear PET plastic, very sturdy for using. The hook can hold items up to 6.61lb/3kg.
- Sleek Appearance: This clear razor holder is perfect for surroundings; you can use it in your kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, etc., also a good home decor.
- Use Tip and Care: Please use it on right surfaces (absolutely clean, non-porous, smooth, and no residue at all) ; press the center of hook to exhaust the air completely when installing; if you want to apply it for another surface, please make sure the silicone pad is clean and dry.
- Reviews (0)
ilikable 2-Hook Shower Suction Hooks,
Razor Holder Clear Hooks for Bathroom Bath Towel Loofah Sponge!!
Double hooks can also be used as razor holder
Holds more stuff at one time
Broad-brimmed design makes your stuff not easy to fall off
Large capacity up to 6.61lb/ 3kg
No marks or damages to your wallAvailable Surface:
Areas need to be absolutely clean, non-porous, and smooth, no residue at all
Shower wall tiles
Non-porous marble surfaceSpecifications:
Name: Clear Power Lock Suction Hook
Suction Size: Diameter 2.75 inches
Hooks Separation: 0.8 inches
Material: PET Plastic
Package: 5.91 inches(L) * 3.54 inches(W) * 2.95 inches(H) Cardboard BoxEasy Installation:
1. Remove the protective surface
2. Put it in the desired location
3. Push the suction cup into place
4. Rotate the hook downward to set the seal
5. Tug it to check whether it is installed firmly
Please notice: Press the center of hook hard to
exhaust the air completely when installingWarranty:
30-day money-back and one-year warranty
For any questions, feel free to contact us at